Robots.txt is dissallowing - WordPress.org

1) In short, no, Robots.txt is NOT disallowing Google or any search engine from crawling and indexing your site. Use your Google Search Console to confirm ...

My robots.txt file for my Wordpress.org website says it's disallowing ...

Firstly, Google caches your site. So, if you've just recently gone live with your site and turned off the setting that reads "Discourage search ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

My website is blocked by robots.txt | WordPress.com Forums

Hi! When I go to “www.bitumeetmimosa.blog/robots.txt”, it's mentioned: User-agent: * Disallow: /. # This file was generated on Wed, 08 May 2019 10:15:15 + ...

WordPress Robots.txt Guide: What It Is and How to Use It - Kinsta

Robots.txt is the practical implementation of that standard – it allows you to control how participating bots interact with your site. You can ...

Google reports a problem with the robots.txt | WordPress.com Forums

Google reports a problem with the robots.txt file for whatnowdoc.com (robinrg69.wordpress.com). Their report states: “URL is on Google, but has issues What ...

How to Remove Robots.txt from WordPress - QuadLayers

It's straightforward to disable the robots.txt file from your WordPress dashboard. All you have to do is go to Settings > Reading from your ...

Robots.txt is blocking wordpress site from google - Stack Overflow

I think you need to look first at whether the opening statement is entirely true. You can view your robots.txt directly in a web browser.

How to Optimize Your WordPress Robots.txt for SEO - WPBeginner

Robots.txt is a text file that website owners can create to tell search engine bots how to crawl and index pages on their sites. ... You can have ...

Why is the default WordPress robots.txt file bad for my website?

txt file as the culprit. My current theory is that since the current robots.txt file (displayed in my orinigal question) introduces a Disallow ...

The WordPress robots.txt File... What it is and What it Does

By disallowing bot access to some parts of your website, you increase the time available for bots to extract information from the most relevant ...